June 5, 2012 (Tuesday)
- 1.60mi on treadmill
- 0.25 on cross trainer
- 864m on rowing machine…whatever that means.
June 6, 2012 (Wednesday)
The day a small blonde personal trainer kicked my butt from one end of the gym to the other. She asked my three fitness goals, which I realized were roughly these:
- Gain upper body strength.
- Run a 5k.
- And, y’know, if I lose some weight/look better along the way…awesome.
It’s not really about the number on the scale. But I could look better than I do. Also, I discovered that I can do about 31 pushups before I fall over completely, now. Which is much improved over a few months ago.
June 7, 2012 (Thursday)
- 2.11mi treadmill
- 0.50mi cycle
June 11, 2012 (Monday)
- 1.0mi on side swipe elliptical
- 1.5mi treadmill (22:30, walk 1/4, run 3/4, walk 1/2)
June 12, 2012 (Tuesday)
- Treadmill. Walk 1/4, Run 1/2, walk 1/4 (1 mile), run 1/4, walk 1/4, run 1/2 (1 mile), walk 1/4 (2.25 total, 31:02 minutes)
June 13, 2012 (Wednesday)
…putt putt with Dave. Don’t you judge me.